Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Classes


This new year I've become a member of 3 needlework organizations: TNNA, ANG and EGA. The reason is simple: my widely growing interest in different types of Needlework Art.

I am taking a Correspondence 6 months course (ANG) Gated Secrets by Sandra Arthur that explores many techniques to add interest and challenge.


I also signed up for a Workshop by Mail through ANG, Baker’s Dozen designed by Michele Roberts, that looks like a lot of fun while studying 13 special specimen stitches and exploring the use of different threads, colors and texture, busting my stash.


I am starting a Japanese Embroidery course this year and will work on Phase 1, www.japaneseembroidery.com/


These courses along with other projects definitely will keep me busy during this new year and I am looking forward to it!

Happy New year!

Natalia

1 comment: