Saturday, January 10, 2015

Baker’s Dozen by Michele Roberts - Hilton Amadeus Clustered Hearts


I started Baker’s Dozen project with a design that is called Hilton Amadeus Clustered Hearts.


I used Rainbow Gallery Neon Rays ribbon NP120 for background and Trebizond silk goldish color for 8 Amadeus hearts.


I chose to stitch a 4" square instead of an oval shape. Loving texture a lot. This is probably the most important part that I was missing while doing petit point on silk gauze.


One card of ribbon was not enough for my square to fill up. So, while I am waiting for another to arrive, I decided to add some beads to the hearts that instruction doesn't call for. It won't take long time and I will update the process shortly.

Have a wonderfull weekend,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment